Appealing to business people as well as poets, Creativity for Leaders
shows you how to:
- incubate lifelong, fragmented learning into creative ideas
- be a “natural leader” others flock to
- reconcile your personal life and job
- deal with a supervisor who won't let your innovativeness flourish
- achieve a calming state anytime
- move away from a creativity-destroying, judgmental past or fears about the future
- fuse spirituality into everyday life
- break the “shackles” of others’ desires
- make more money having fun!
Creativity for Leaders is the answer to that lost sense of purpose in your work. Dr. Fellers’ book is for all who would like to be a source of energy, for themselves and to others. Because he focuses on several parallel activities such as effective time management, the creativity basics, stress reduction, and the advice of the mystics, Fellers promises a lasting impact on your life. Just follow the instructions in this down-to-earth, how-to book. Since his approach can be applied to more than just business, it can be used it to avoid anxiety at work, to market a new product, to design a machine, or even to catch a fish.
The enrichment necessary for you to become more creative will spill over into all the areas of your old life and make it new.